Christopher Langley is experienced in working with clients on many varied subjects. From architectural semi abstract works to traditional family and pet portraits. For occasions such as a wedding, birthday or an anniversary gift. Preserve a special memory on canvas, or have a painting for your new home or office.
Christopher says “I work with you to bring your personal or corporate concept to life, completed on time and to your budget. I Use media from oil and acrylic to the latest digital apps, in addition to using my regular framers, to achieve the finished art work you imagine.” Budgets from: £97.00 for 16×11″ canvas size. Next step: send a rough outline of your requirements via text to 07792 295502 or email:
1. An invoice confirming the commission is issued upon agreement of a quote.
2. On receipt of a deposit, the price is confirmed. No final balance is paid until all work is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless the artist is unable to start the commission.
4. Should the final invoice remain unpaid 14 days after completion, the commission will be considered unwanted and will be recycled.
5. In the case of family or pet portraits, the judgement of likeness will be based on the likeness to the photograph chosen.
6. All Copyright rests with the artist, Christopher Langley unless agreed otherwise.
7. Photographs of any portraits of people will not used for marketing purposes, without the express permission of the client.