Christopher Langley is experienced in working with clients on many varied subjects. From architectural semi abstract works to traditional family and pet portraits. For occasions such as a wedding, birthday or an anniversary gift. Preserve a special memory on canvas, or have a painting for your new home or office. The below images are of Gizmo, an example of work in progress. Adjustments can be made as the work progresses.
Chris works with you to bring your personal or corporate concept to life. He will work to whatever your budget is, which will determine canvas, media and size . Eg: . From: £97.00 for 16×11″ canvas size.
1. An invoice confirming the commission is issued upon agreement of a quote.
2. On receipt of a deposit, the price is confirmed. No final balance is paid until all work is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless the artist is unable to start the commission.
4. Should the final invoice remain unpaid 14 days after completion, the commission will be considered unwanted and will be recycled.
5. In the case of family or pet portraits, the judgement of likeness will be based on the likeness to the photograph chosen.
6. All Copyright rests with the artist, Christopher Langley unless agreed otherwise.
7. Photographs of any portraits of people will not used for marketing purposes, without the express permission of the client.