Welsh Artist Christopher Langley is an art commission specialist.
From your pet or family portrait to your favourite landscape to cityscapes to buildings – such as your home, favourite pub or theatre, Chris Langley will bring your vision onto canvas.
Simply email / text your ideas with a budget. If you don’t have a budget, a reasonable quote will be given.
Chris will then supply an order form and outline sketches done of you photos where you can ask to make changes. After painting, Chris will send images where you can still make minor changes so your work, so it will be as near as possible your own vision.
Your signed painting will be supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity as an original work. Frame supplied as required.
Your personal quote is dependent on how many photographs are required to produce the work in addition to framing, etc.
Contact via: email@example.com or text/WhatsApp to 07792 295502.
James Lovegrove of the Pantmawr Inn Cardiff is seen here with a townscape of Caerphilly. Behind, his commission of the Cardiff Pub Series Past Present.
Andrew Gardener of Cardiff commissioned me to create a pet portrait of his beloved dog Gizmo.
Various examples of delighted customers with commissioned works from wedding portrait to landscapes to seascapes.
Alun Wyn Jones signs portrait by Christopher Langley, which was auctioned for a charity,
Terms and Conditions
1. An invoice confirming the commission is issued upon agreement of a quote.
2. On receipt of a deposit, the price is confirmed. No final balance is paid until all work is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless the artist is unable to start the commission.
4. Should the final invoice remain unpaid 14 days after completion, the commission will be considered unwanted and will be recycled.
5. In the case of family or pet portraits, the judgement of likeness will be based on the likeness to the photograph chosen.
6. All Copyright rests with the artist, Christopher Langley unless agreed otherwise.
7. Photographs of any portraits of people will not used for marketing purposes, without the express permission of the client.
A pet portrait of Sam, commissioned by Chris Butterick of Penarth.
A pet portrait of Brodie, commissioned by Lynn Thomas of Ashby de la Zouch,