An art commission specialist, from your pet portrait to seascapes of Tenby to theatre scenes such as Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera, Christopher Langley can bring your idea and concept to canvas. Enhance your home with original art! Contact: email@example.com or 07792 295502.
1. An invoice confirming the commission is issued upon agreement of a quote.
2. On receipt of a deposit, the price is confirmed. No final balance is paid until all work is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless the artist is unable to start the commission.
4. Should the final invoice remain unpaid 14 days after completion, the commission will be considered unwanted and will be recycled.
5. In the case of family or pet portraits, the judgement of likeness will be based on the likeness to the photograph chosen.
6. All Copyright rests with the artist, Christopher Langley unless agreed otherwise.
7. Photographs of any portraits of people will not used for marketing purposes, without the express permission of the client.